About Me

My photo
We met May 22, 2010 and enjoy going through life together even on the bad days because they make the best ones even better! We enjoy cake and going on walks. Contradictory, we know. We ride horses, play chess, and try to make room for homework.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

This year it was my resolution to learn at least one new thing everyday. And so far I have learned a lot. I have also decided that it would be great to keep track of the things I have learned. 1) I have learned that when planning to teach 1kings through Ezra to seniors in four days that you need to keep it very sweet and simple. I have been trying to prepare and felt exasperated until last night I felt like I should relate the doctrine and principles to the words of the prophet today. So now I am picking out the doctrine and principles and cross referencing them to the latest general conference. 2) I have also learned that the word 'baste' has a sewing definition and a cooking one.

No comments: