About Me

My photo
We met May 22, 2010 and enjoy going through life together even on the bad days because they make the best ones even better! We enjoy cake and going on walks. Contradictory, we know. We ride horses, play chess, and try to make room for homework.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Great News

I got the internship in AZ. I am going to teach at Mesa High School. I am unsure when I exactly begin, and who exactly I am working with. We will also be moving to the other side of town this weekend. We clearly will not be celebrating Easter this year but I don't think we celebrated it last year either.

We are waiting to see if Justin's internship will solidify for AZ as well. We keep praying that it will work out and I am very sure it will but you never know what the Lord has planned.

It is sunny but very cold today. Spring is beginning to creep into our daily lives which I gladly welcome.

School at BYUI start April 17th and we are excited to start. Justin and I will be cutting back his hours at JB's. But we are excited to do something besides work all day and night. Weird how you are excited to start projects etc. Whereas towards the end of the semester I just feel like smacking people upside the head and looking forward to just working.

No comments: