About Me

My photo
We met May 22, 2010 and enjoy going through life together even on the bad days because they make the best ones even better! We enjoy cake and going on walks. Contradictory, we know. We ride horses, play chess, and try to make room for homework.

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Darts & Immortality

Today I learned what darting was and it had nothing to do with a bar ;). On the contrary it is the way that fabric is gathered for sewing underneath the front side to create gathering and such. I was preparing for my lesson on Sunday and it is on Immortality. After reading through a talk by Joseph B. Wirthlin "Whats the difference between Immortality and Eternal Life?" I learned that immortality is a gift from God through Christ's resurrecting and that eternal life is the quality of life we will live afterward. Fun note: We are living the rewards for our hard work in the premortal life now. It's not put on hold through this test but is rather given to us as soon as we worthy to receive them. Also, I have decided that old people who cannot hear should not answer the phone. I don't believe anyone besides Christ could possibly understand how much I loathe working at the call center. Sometimes as I sit in the gray cubicle with the headset on I debate between utterly destroying the place with a bomb or just simply hanging up on people when they answer and then get fired. I have literally prayed to be set free and God told me I can't quite yet. But when the day comes that I can walk away from that place I will dance my way out the door.

No comments: