About Me

My photo
We met May 22, 2010 and enjoy going through life together even on the bad days because they make the best ones even better! We enjoy cake and going on walks. Contradictory, we know. We ride horses, play chess, and try to make room for homework.

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Hair and Such

While getting my hair cut at Paul Mitchell's Beauty School I learned that your hair stays healthier if you take cold showers. But that is definitely not going to happen in this lifetime. Unless I am camping. All bets are off when you go camping. For straighteners and hair dryers they have what is called 'ion' technology. What happens is that instead of just drying out your hair it put's moisture back into your hair with steam. It doesn't steam a whole lot but I could tell that he had a fancy hair straightener. If you straighten your hair as much as I do a trick called 'wimple' prevent's your hair from getting lines in it. Wimple Direction: 1 Grab section and brush out. 2 Hold section out and close straightener gently onto the section and wiggle it. (You also don't want to get the straightener as close to your head as you need to.) I look super cute with my hair cut. My hair is almost down to the middle of my waist and so I had Chip (hair dresser) trim the bottom and put in more layers. The shortest layer is at my jaw line and continues down. Chip had to razor my whole head because he couldn't invert layer with my hair so long. But I feel so good. After getting my hair cut I kept telling Justin how cute I looked and playing with my hair. I did it so much in a short time span that he threatened to put a bag over my head if I didn't stop. But I still couldn't help it so he took me to Wal Mart so I could sport my gorgeousness. ;) lol

No comments: