About Me

My photo
We met May 22, 2010 and enjoy going through life together even on the bad days because they make the best ones even better! We enjoy cake and going on walks. Contradictory, we know. We ride horses, play chess, and try to make room for homework.

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Greetings

It has been quite a while since we last posted. We both passed our last semester with excellent grades and I even got an award for bumping up my GPA. Needless to say I will be working just as hard again to get the award again. We are doing well this summer. Work has basically enveloped Justin and I work while trying to keep the place clean and make sure everything is stocked.

We are teaching Gospel Doctrine class next weekend. We are both really excited for this opportunity since its different than the Marriage and Family Relations class. Not that we don't like teaching that class its just nice to try something new. I do have to say that being a wife and taking care of a family is super hard work! I get mad sometimes at femme nazi women and say that I am not a strong woman and just act as an ornament to Justin. Those kind of women make me want to lock them in the house and finish everything that we do in the same time and be creative when surprising problems occur. One is gnats. We haven't had a problem until now. But we have both been creative.

Justin vacuums them up. I spray our plants with a water&dish soap mix. They are almost gone now. :D. Justin works at JB's a local mom&pop restaurant as a dishwasher and also for driveline. Between his two jobs and my main one we get a few hours together a day but its Sundays and Mondays that we look forward to. Those are the days when we see each other the most.

I just want to add that I have learned how to make Coffee Cake and Cinnamon Rolls that taste delicious! :D I have also just mastered bread. Justin taught and helped me along the way but I finally got here! :D

We are also still running in the mornings and I can finally run almost two miles! It may not seem like a lot to you guys but its an achievement for me. :D We also finally got bikes so now we bike around town all day long and save gas. Sorry this one is sooo long but I just wanted to check in and say hi. :D

*Justica

No comments: