About Me

My photo
We met May 22, 2010 and enjoy going through life together even on the bad days because they make the best ones even better! We enjoy cake and going on walks. Contradictory, we know. We ride horses, play chess, and try to make room for homework.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

OCD Tendencies that we consider normal

My own confession is that I cannot handle socks that are not put together. If they do not have a mate I will wait to put it away to find its mate before it gets put away in the drawer. A small story of my madness is that one day justin told me that none of his socks were mated. Once he walked into the kitchen I opened his sock container and I mated them all so that they would be happy.

Justin has to have the bed made with no wrinkles. I am not a pro at this since before I met him I never made the bed. Rather I prefer it messy. He will not sleep in the bed until its made. If there are serious wrinkles he will fix them but usually I pass inspection. Hahahaha.

These are our prominent silly problems but we hope that we are not alone in the OCD world.

PS. All my clothes are color coordinated. :D

*Justica

No comments: