About Me

My photo
We met May 22, 2010 and enjoy going through life together even on the bad days because they make the best ones even better! We enjoy cake and going on walks. Contradictory, we know. We ride horses, play chess, and try to make room for homework.

Monday, March 28, 2011

Delicious endings

We have nothing to do. Today we chased the mail lady down to get a self addressed letter so we could prove we live in Rexburg in our apt, to the Plasma Center. Then Justin couldn't donate because they claimed he has fatty blood. He believes it was from the ice cream he ate.

I couldn't donate either because I had blood drawn for allergy tests from my right arm. Which is the only place anyone can draw blood professionally. They obviously can't use that arm when I donate so I updated all my info and finished reading my book. Books. I have tons of them! But my recent journey was with Brent Weeks and his paradox character 'Kylar'. "The Way of Shadows" is the first book. The covers are kinda corny but the book is thrilling!

My only contrary statement is that the battle scenes need to be refined, or drawn on paper then written. Justin has a serious problem with it. Some writers lack in: description, too much description, how to link things clearly, define characters, or create a satisfying plot. I would personally take crappy battle scenes over lack of plot any day. He is a talented writer and I urge those who like an adventurous life with humorous characters to read it.

I made cinnamon rolls last week; and they were DIVINE! I am so proud of myself. I have never had a serious interest in cooking, unless I was craving something sugary; or out of survival. I took my mom's recipe and altered it to my level of happiness and ended up with fluffy bread, sugary filling and creamy icing on top. :D (just felt like gloating).

*Justica

No comments: