About Me

My photo
We met May 22, 2010 and enjoy going through life together even on the bad days because they make the best ones even better! We enjoy cake and going on walks. Contradictory, we know. We ride horses, play chess, and try to make room for homework.

Friday, April 8, 2011

Stealing is a Sin?

My mom was sending me cookies because Justin's mom always sends cookies with chocolate in them and I am allergic to chocolate. Then Justin ends up eating all the cookies because I can't have any. Oh darn! (rolling eyes).

Anyways, we were unlocking the front door when the UPS man came running up the steps. I was so excited to eat some cookies that I smiled and began to sign for the small box he had. I also enjoy getting packages because they make me feel loved. :) As I was signing my name I realized that it wasn't my name on the package.

I apologized and the UPS guy delivered it to our neighbors. Justin says I emberrass him sometimes. I believe that it wasn't all my fault. I just love boxes and cookies without chocolate.

*Justica

No comments: