About Me

My photo
We met May 22, 2010 and enjoy going through life together even on the bad days because they make the best ones even better! We enjoy cake and going on walks. Contradictory, we know. We ride horses, play chess, and try to make room for homework.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Apartment 1201

It's a cubicle.

But thats the life of a newly married couple scrounging for a place to stay on limited time. Turns out we could have gotten a better deal at a couple other places if we had more time to look for an apartment but once our contract ends we know where we are going. :)

We live in a studio apartment so everything is open which fights off the cubicle feeling. But walking into our bed when opening the door to our place is...interesting. lol.

We don't have internet either but we are talking to the neighbors about going into a plan together. We do have 7 windows! :D We both love the brightness in the morning and cuts back on the electricity bill.

Today I (Jessica) am part of a Research Group with a few professors on campus. Our team will be researching the effectiveness foundation classes to students and teachers and how to improve them. Next week we have a meeting and I am way excited to start working.

Justin and I also picked up applications to a few stores hoping to get a job. Most likely I will be working since college has gotten easier for me. And Justin takes classes that are uber uber hard! I look at the equations and questions and it boggles my mind. He's super smart thank goodness! :D lol

*Justica

No comments: