About Me

My photo
We met May 22, 2010 and enjoy going through life together even on the bad days because they make the best ones even better! We enjoy cake and going on walks. Contradictory, we know. We ride horses, play chess, and try to make room for homework.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Pluggin Along

WEEKEND!

I am so grateful for this time of the week because then I can catch up/ get ahead in classes and relax. A while ago we made paper mach e mask's together. We haven't really had time to do anything exciting. Between doctor visits, school, part time job, and our marriage we don't have time for anyone.

We are usually good about going on dates on the weekend but last week we forgot. Oops. Tonight we are gong to play ping pong with Joey&Whitney. They are a fun couple to hang out with. After ping pong we are going to their house for dessert and Harry Potter time. :) Justin does not care for Harry Potter very much but I DO! :D I am the nerd when it comes to movies and books and he is the calculations/ explosives nerd. It works out very well. Hahahaha. I have saved so much money when I take him grocery shopping with me. I can pick out my two best options and let him math it out in his head. :D

This last trip to Winco I didn't have him and spent 95 bucks. I think I did ok. I probably could have done better but I tried. :) I also bought a cricket for yasva our black widow. But the cricket died later that night when we put it in her cage. It was also paraplegic since its legs were deformed. I feel bad for bringing yasva food and it dying before she could kill it. So it sits in her cage rotting. EW!

Lately my work has been letting me off early because they don't have anything else for me to do. They won't even let people stay if we ask. Usually I either have the car and drive home or walk home because Justin has the car and is at the school. I don't usually mind the walks since I have been lucky with nice weather. I just think I'm too slow of a walker but then I don't want to walk faster because the heat makes me sweat. Unless I am wearing my workout outfit I don't like to be sweaty.

Which means I am very excited for Justin and I to get bikes. His mom is bringing his down this summer and we are shopping around for mine. :) I just want to get home faster because its a 2 mile walk from work to house vice versa.

Our grades are really good. I have all A's. :D That was my goal for this semester and Justin's is to bring up his gpa. We are both succeeding so we are happy.

And no I am not pregnant as to why all the doctor visits. I am having some health issues that need a diagnosis. My body is just frail I guess. Between IBS and Hypoglycemia I have a hard time keeping myself in top shape. But I do my best and Justin has been amazing at making sure I eat and drink enough of what my body needs.

No comments: