About Me

My photo
We met May 22, 2010 and enjoy going through life together even on the bad days because they make the best ones even better! We enjoy cake and going on walks. Contradictory, we know. We ride horses, play chess, and try to make room for homework.

Saturday, March 5, 2011

We like to MOVE IT!

I know I have been terrible at blogging, even though I have hardly anything to do. We are currently living in Newman Lake, WA. :( Its not warm here either. Anyways, we wanted to share news that we are finally moving back to Rexburg, ID on March 14th!!

We were originally going to arrive later but some job opportunities seem very promising so we are taking a leap of faith. I can't wait to move because in Rexburg I know where everything is and feel more comfortable compared to Newman Lake. I am not gong to lie; we have a great life here in Newman Lake with a nice apartment and free rent with free meals included thanks to our hosts.

Today we took apart Justin's desk so that we can pack it. Our apartment in Rexburg is unfurnished but thats better than having clutter and ugly furniture. I wouldn't want furniture some people have *cough *cough yeah you get it lol.

We have been donating plasma, helping his family with odd jobs, selling our possessions on craigslist, and volunteering where we can. Just so that we can make some money and keep busy.

Last Sunday we gave talks in sacrament and the ward loved it! Justin can give a great talk without looking at the paper, whereas I can barely read the words off my paper without stuttering. hahahahaha. I can't wait to move! :D

Next year I will be graduating from BYUI! Justin will graduate in 2 years then we can leave that darn city as well! :D Justin's note:" I believe Lady Gaga is a transvestite."

*Justica

No comments: